Monday, October 29, 2012

Swap thing

    • Saturday, November 10, 2012

    • 9:00am until 1:00pm


  • Looking for some parts?
    Need to sell off the extras from your last project?
    Have a bike you need to show off or sell?
    Have some cool moto related stuff?


    Come out to the shop for Swap-Thing - buy some stuff and or be a vendor.

    Browsing is free, and to sell things a 5x5 space will be 5$ - proceeds of which will go to coffee, tea, and donuts.
    Give me a buzz ( 215-858-7269 ) at the shop and I will reserve a space for you.

    This will be a first time event and I am hoping it will be worthwhile for the community as a whole (as well as my shop). If it is a success, I plan on doing this every couple months.

    Shop is with-in crawling distance of the Blue Comet and there has been some talk about setting something up with them.



141 E Glenside Ave, Glenside, Pennsylvania 19038
141 E Glenside Ave, Glenside, Pennsylvania 19038


No comments:

Post a Comment